Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just Wondering

If anybody would notice that I am making a new post. I have nothing to write about - Mo met me at the Outback tonite and we got a bloomin onion. Then we came back here and watched a mooovie called Two Weeks about a lady who was dying of cervical cancer (Sally Field) and how her 4 adult children handled it - it was a good moovie.

We had thunder and a good rain. I need to cut my lawn sometime this weekend. I have watched all the episodes of ER up to the end of season 8. Can't wait for season 9 on Netflix- I have to get me those DVD's. That is all....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time! Welcome back to vanity.

Anonymous said...

HELLLLOOOOOOOO????

Anonymous said...

Shit-dat chief.

CherkyB said...

The joys of an RSS feed.

Anonymous said...

Helloooooooo