Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yeah

Here I am again - blogging away with absolutely nothing to say. I have been sewing doll clothes and sun dresses for the grand daughter and working 6 days a week. That is my life - freaking boring. I did manage to do some weeding on the 4th- a relatively pain free day, but not to worry as I made up for it Saturday and Sunday - could hardly mooove. Went to Chinese and Joanne fabrics with Helbig- she is so skinny, but she can still out-eat me two to one- I don't know where she puts it. That is all I have to report...Thanks for dinner.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.

CherkyB said...

Yo mama.

CherkyB said...

I smell something funny.

Anonymous said...

Must be yo momma

Anonymous said...

For two days, The Mrs. was especially cranky, and she kept holding the left side of her abdomen like it was in pain. At some point, I said something that made her snap. I think it was, "My eye hurts," cuz I was having trouble with a very red, painfully itchy eye. She retorted, "Well, at least you aren't dying of liver cancer like I am!"

"Huh?"

"My liver has been killing me for a couple days."

"You can go see the doctor."

"I was just there. Oooooo..." [presses hand onto abdomen]

"That's not your liver. Your liver is way up here." [points to location of liver.] "You probably have gas."

The Mrs. got annoyed with my lack of sympathy for her imminent death, so she changed into her flannel nightgown.

A little while later, I saw her bow-leggedly hopping up the stairs with her nightgown hiked up and her hand between her legs.

"I just got my period!"

It was PMS. Duh.

This happens every month. Has for the 22 years we've been together.