Saturday, November 3, 2007

Day 2

Procedure was a little painful today - I could really feel the back "pulling apart". When I was done I felt like Robbie the Robot for about 5 min - very stiff and wobbly legs. After that I felt fine. I went grocery shopping tonight and brought all the groceries in and put them away with minimal pain. The first time in years. So I guess I will have to say that it is working so far- after only 2 treatments. I'm impressed!

Work was so dead this week - i got there about 2:45 this afternoon and left before 7:30 and went to the store. Will work probably 4 hrs tomorrow. Going to get Hairdo in the am. Gonna hang with Q again on Sunday. That is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird! How are the vitamins?

Anonymous said...

expensive

Anonymous said...

Been almost a week. Where's your next post?

Anonymous said...

no doubt. if you're so bored!