Saturday, November 24, 2007

Go Home tomorrow!

The feast was quite a success. I will say that is the most delicious turkey I ever had. Brother #1 injected it with some type of butter Cajun seasoned stuff. It comes with a syringe, and you inject the stuff under the skin all around the bird. It was excellent, as was the ham and stuffing and taters and gravy and salad and cranberries with oranges, punkin pie with coolwhip. Had ham and turkey sammwiches for lunch and went to real Mexican for supper. I had steak fajitas that were delicious (almost as good as my son's). Earlier I went to Postie and W's place and glued heads onto stuffed material pincushions. They are kinda cute (I guess).

Last year I started crocheting something and went to work on it and could not find the book that had the pattern in it. I lookmed thru every single book I had, not once but twice and could not find it anywhere. Well yesterday I found it - in Postie's living room - about 850 miles away from home. Will wonders never cease!

Anyhow- I go home tomorrow, and have to at least do a load of laundry sp I have clean unders for work Monday. A good time was had by all Damn It!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get home?

blogauthor said...

I am very confused by all the initials. I need a flowchart to keep track. :) Glad that your trip to my part of the country went well, despite some of the circumstances.

ellie said...

when are you going to blog again?

blogauthor said...

And he has excellent taste in a wife. :) Happy holidays to you too. Even if your hockey team is kickin' out butts lately. Sigh.

CherkyB said...

Now that you've been tagged, I hear you are going to start blogging again.

fat moother said...

I guess I will have to blog

ellie said...

You've been tagged! Can I tag her even though you did?