Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Here I am

Due to popular demand, I will have my own blog. Lets see how long it takes for somebody to find it. 10/10/2007.

I will start with a general description. I am old, fat and ugly. I love to eat and am very flatulent. I have an extremely dirty mind and am prone to express myself verbally at any occasion. I work a lot and have very large breasts.

Enough said. How are you?

I am going to go visit my oldest child and her family in beautiful Fort Tom Collins soon. I am looking forward to seeing my grandchildrens, as I have not seen them in a year. Hopefully nobody will barf, but that is probably asking too much, as that seemed to be a daily occurrence on my last visit. Not to mention my hospital visit which gave CherkyB something to blog about.

I am also going to visit my parents and brothers in Asheville North Carolina over Turkey day. Hmm- it seems that exactly a year ago at Turkey time I spent the night in the ER at a hospital in Charlotte, which was a layover coming home from Fort TomCollins after visity CherkyB and family.I hope that does not happen again, as it was the worst hospital I ever was in as far as care goes. Not only did somebody come and help when I was being sick, they put in an IV which infiltrated, and tried to bill Medicare which I do not have. What a bunch of morons. Needless to say, I will wait till I get home to become sick- thank you very much.

Thats all for now folks!

2 comments:

ellie said...

love the design!

blogauthor said...

I just found you! And damn, now I have another blog to read!