Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ROAD TRIP

After my last experience attempting to fly, I jokingly said to my friend Q - "Hey. do you wanna go with me to North Carolina- we can drive down". Well I was only kidding, but she said yes she would like to do that. So the grey cells started churning and the wheels started turning and I said "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

So damn if we are not going to do it. I am returning to work tomorrow to cut this "vacation" short to give me extra time over Turkey week. We will probably take two days each way as we are not spring chickens anymore - it is more like slow chickens. As far as I know ALL the brothers will be there along with Postie and Wally. A good time will be had by all Damn it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..road trips for Thanksgiving. I used to do those back before I understood. Like, when I went to college to get my degree in theater, I had to take some elective courses in other stuff. So one of the courses was "Introduction to Women's Studies", and I was all, "Hey, this'll be cool. Maybe it'll teach me to deal with all the raging biotches in my theater classes." Oddly, it didn't. But it did make me understand that Thanksgiving is a holiday that celebrates GENOCIDE by practicing HOMICIDE against innocent turkeys. Then, like recently, I saw this movie by that guy who was elected president but then the Supreme Court decided we should have a fascist dictator instead and made George W. Bushitler president instead, and I learned that my road trips are killing the polar bears and stuff. So now I don't take any more road trips. If I need to go somewhere, I fly instead, cuz it's a lot faster, so there's a lot less time you're producing carbon dioxide and stuff, and I don't want to kill polar bears anymore than I want to kill turkeys. And not just because I'm a vegan, but because it's wrong. It's MURDER!

No blood for oil!

Anonymous said...

hey, who's writing on your blog from Sarah Lawrence?

Nava said...

Hey, you finally have a blog!!!

blogauthor said...

NC??? We live in NC. :)