Sunday, October 14, 2007

SENILITY SETS IN

I was wrapping up a Christmas present for CherkyB and I needed to get a pen to write on the label. So I walked into the office, opened the desk drawer, and grabbed the implement, walked back out to the living room to write the label and realized that I was holding a magnifying glass. So I had to make another trip for the damn pen. The Christmas spending for that branch of the fambly is complete.

Fall is finally here - I managed to cut the grass without becoming dripping wet with sweat and BO. It was nice. Elle323 and D are coming over for pisgetti tonight. Hope I can remember to cook it!

Q came over yesterday and we went to the Olive garden never ending pasta bowl for $8.99. It sucked - I enjoy my own cooking more than eating out about 99% of the time. My son's cooking is the total exception to the rule, and the Outback and Scrotch and Sirloin are worth the $$. The Pumpkin Cheesecake at the Olive Garden was delicious - but it should be for $6.25 / slice. Ye Gads!

One week from now I will be in the company of my darling daughter, her hubby, and my grandchildrens. A good time will be had by all Damn it!