Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just as I thought.

Nobody knows about this blog. So I can actually say things I would never say to anybody. CherkyB is actually a robot created by his Mrs. She made him to be a perfect husband and father. So far he is doing ok thanks to her gentle and loving guidance. (yes, robots need love too!) He brings home the bacon, can lift heavy things and also is an expert at cleaning up barf and poop. He can be compassionate and witty as the situation calls for. It was very smart of the Mrs to install the know-how to fix things around the house into his brain.

He has fathered two beautiful offspring (Yes robots need love too) that seem to have extraordinary intelligence.

He is also able to discuss potty humor when in the company of those who also love potty humor.

He should consider himself extremely lucky that the Mrs chose him over Boris who fought for her hand by lost. The Mrs is also highly intelligent and was one of those children who were always at the top of their class and a favorite of the teachers. So may they live happily ever after and may a good time be had by all Damn it!

3 comments:

CherkyB said...

Yesterday we went to a farm for a Halloween field trip. On the wagon ride, the first stop is to see an 800 lbs. hog named Boris. He was asleep with his butt facing us. All the moms were making cracks about his very large nutsack. The Mrs. announced, "When I was a junior, I went to the senior prom with a guy named Boris. He looked just like that."

I felt compelled to add, "Except he wore pants."

fat moother said...

He did look just like that!

CherkyB said...

I wonder if I can turn this into my new super-secret blog, since no one else seems to be using it.